Almost everybody has thought of starting up and running their own business. For any-one who is starting and maintaining a small business it is both exciting and daunting. All of the additional administrative and operational functions that are needed for your small business can be overwhelming as well as achieving the task of growing your business and of course the related high costs of doing it all yourself.
The success of your business depends on you remaining customer focused, systems aware, and your ability to increase the sales of your company. We all experience the knowledge that there never seems to be enough hours in the day and enough available resources to get the job done.
Silent Assistant was started and developed by Bruce and Debbie Bonar in 2009. Previ-ously we have started, developed and operated an accredited healthcare business, as well as medical and legal transcription companies. With the addition of Obaid Rajput and his many years of international web and application development our foundation was set.
After selling our successful Healthcare and Transcription companies to large national companies. We started this company as a response to individuals we have met asking for help starting new and developing their business.
We are dedicated to providing these services at prices at a minimal cost with maximum results so our clients could focus on the skills they have that best benefit their business.
We are a team of skilled and experienced professionals who have partnered together to bring our expertise into an operational entity with the dedicated goal of providing sup-port services to small businesses throughout the United States. The exciting new world of Internet communications and availability has opened a new world of support services that can assist you with your business.
• Our team includes professionals with the following backgrounds.
• Project manager for Fortune 100 company involved in installation of 25,000+ node national network.our clients
• Certified specialists with information technology and network engineering.
• Certified Telecommunication specialists and partnerships.
• Certified Filemaker database specialists.
• Director of hospital and other healthcare business technology services.
• Owner of healthcare and healthcare support services companies.
• Law firm administrator for firms of over 100 partners.
• Personnel administration for national corporations.
• Administrator of mainframe computer systems supporting major clients nation-wide.
• Owner of international programming and internet support company.
• Senior officer of worldwide personnel and staffing company.
• Owners of national transcription services company.
• Senior management for major hospitality companies.
• Database design and implementation for international operations.
• Senior director for national retail corporations.
Our team of combined professionals have started, operated, continue to operate, or have sold numerous companies. We offer all of our combined experience and talents to assist you with your success.